Of course, colorful pictures of breakfast in the new cafe and picturesque scenes from the azure beach – business card of your account. But sometimes high-quality content is not enough to win the hearts of thousands of audiences. If your dream is to be an Instagram star, these tips are for you!
1. Do not forget to put hashtags that will help increase the number of subscribers: #instafollow, # l4l (Like for like), #tagforlikes and #followback.
2. Like as much as possible. For every 100 likes you get on a random photo, you’ll get an average of 6 new followers.
3. Host a competition. The easiest way to do it – post a thematic picture and ask people to like it to participate.
4. Start promoting your profile on your pages in other social networks. Write what your blog is about and why people should read it and invite them to join.
5. Be generous with likes and comments – this is the easiest way to attract new subscribers.
6. Use common hashtags to make your photos seen in global search. The most popular are #love, #instagood, #fashion and #photooftheday.
7. Time matters. Research has shown that it is best to post at 2pm and 5pm.
8. Follow people who put popular hashtags (#followme, #likeforlike), because many of them will follow you back.
9. Remember, quality is important, not quantity. Promote your profile and leave only beautiful and high-quality photos. Believe me, no one is interested in flipping through hundreds of photos of salads.
10. Love the Mayfair filter. Track Maven has listed this filter on The Fortune 500 Instagram as the best choice for marketers.
11. Check if you have completed the biography section. Complete it with appropriate words and hashtags, and include a link to your site. But remember: no spam! Otherwise, subscribers will lose interest in the profile.
12. Ask questions to subscribers. This is a great way to connect with your target audience.
13. Post on Sundays. It is on this day that people post few photos, so your post will be seen by the maximum number of people.
14. Be consistent. Think for whom and why you are doing this. The clearer you answer these questions, the faster you will reach the right audience.
15. Call people to action. For example, ask them to write their opinion about your photo in the comments.
16. Don’t be afraid to post often. It may seem that the more often the photos flash, the more indifferent subscribers behave. But according to the Union Metrics program, there is no relationship between posting frequency and audience engagement. At least negative.
17. Subscribe to the suggested users. Go to settings and select «Find and invite friends», and then «Recommended Users»…
18. Set up geolocation. This will be especially useful if you run Instagram companies. So you will have the opportunity to attract new subscribers-neighbors.
19. Schedule publications with Later. The sequence hasn’t bothered anyone yet.
20. Agree with a popular blogger to advertise your profile or product. This way, information about you will quickly spread across the network.
21. Research has shown that blue images get 24% more likes than orange or red. Post something blue and see for yourself!
22. Make Wednesday fasting your must-have ritual. This is because posts get more attention and likes during the week.
23. Write the word more often «a comment» in posts. This encourages your followers to share their opinions and are more willing to join the discussion.
24. Upload a photo where you can see the face. According to research, such publications are 35% more popular than the rest.
25. Tag people in photos. Friends of friends will also see your post.
26. Remember the rule: the more light the better.
27. If you run a business account, create a branded hashtag. This way, users will be able to specify it when purchasing a product. And this will increase your visibility on Instagram several times.
28. Share live photos. Show that there is a living person behind the beautiful picture.
29. Business trick: share photos of followers, where they mention your brand or product. This nice step shows that you value every customer. In return, they will definitely share your photos in their feed.
30. Make yourself a brand: use your nickname for more than just your profile. A notebook, case or branded car sticker will surely attract the attention of potential subscribers.
31. Invite your Facebook friends to follow you. To do this, in the profile settings, select «Find friends on Facebook»…
32. People love stories. Share your experiences and thoughts, so you build their trust and connect. Just remember that fasting should be emotional and bright, and not snot in sugar.
33. Tag people, even in stories, don’t be lazy.
34. Do not hesitate to ask for likes in your posts. As practice has shown, such publications receive marks «Like» 89% more.
35. Plan in advance not only the time, but also the content. Prepare your materials and only then start filling out your feed. For example, write posts a few days in advance, and then gradually publish them. The Instagram filling schedule will help you stay on the main topic of your blog.
36. Make a post with a motivating or inspirational quote.
37. Synchronize your phone book with your account. Go to settings and select «Contacts» In chapter «For subscriptions»…
38. Be active on profiles with similar topics. Especially if you are running a business profile. Chat in the comments, ask questions, and let influential users know about you.
39. Collaborate with other users. Find accounts with the same number of subscribers and invite their owners to arrange a joint promotion. This will help you and your partners to win over your audience and attract the attention of new people.
40. Create a unique hashtag by which you can organize a challenge for your subscribers.